Probably the best little dessert around- perfect as a dessert by itself, sweet tooth fix, or a dessert complement. Best of all, it’s simple, easy to make- no bake- Matcha dessert truffle. The whole process took me a total of 15 minutes to prep, overnight refrigeration and 15 minutes to roll into balls the next morning. All you need is:
- 1 ½ Cup White Chocolate
- 2 ½ Tsp Tea Blendz Matcha
- 1/3 Cup Heavy cream( I used a heavy whipping cream)
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted butter
And 1 Tsp each Matcha & icing sugar (dusting for final roll)
As for instructions they are pretty simple
- In saucepan, heat cream and butter and sift in matcha as butter melts. Make sure to whisk so matcha blends seamlessly and continue to Heat on low until bubbles start to form.
- Pour hot matcha cream mixture over white chocolate (in glass/heat proof bowl) and whisk mixture until chocolate is completely melted.
- Refrigerate mixture until hardened (min 4 hours however overnight worked best for me)
- Once hardened, in a small bowl mix the 1tsp matcha and 1 tps icing sugar
- Using a teaspoon, shape chocolate into balls. Lightly dust each ball until lightly coated.
- The Matcha Truffles are ready to be served, or store in refrigerator.
Leave a comment